- 2 box
- (1.9 ounces each) frozen mini phylo shells (15 count each)
- 1 pkg
- (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened in the microwave
- 3 Tbsp
- confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar(s)
- (8 ounces) maraschino cherries and juice
How to Make Cherry Blossoms
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F. "Crisp" phylo shells as directed on package. Place on flat work surface to cool.
- 2Meanwhile, in a medium size bowl, cream together the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix well until combined. Add the whipped topping and beat until no lumps remain. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the cherry juice.
- 3Carefully spoon filling into each shell, mounding slightly. Press 1 whole cherry into each.
- 4Garnish with a sprinkling of confectioners' sugar.