Cheesy Apple Pie Turnovers
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgrefrigerated crescent rolls
1 1/2apples, any type
1 dash(es)ground cloves
4 slicecheddar cheese or munster
How to Make Cheesy Apple Pie Turnovers
- Preheat oven according to crescent package
- Peel and pit apples, shred. Mix all ingredients except dough.
- Unroll dough and fill, to just over stuffed, with mixture.
- Top with 1/2 slice of cheddar or munster cheese.
- Bake for 17 - 20 minutes or untill edges of dough and top of cheese are golden brown.