Cheesy Apple Pie Turnovers
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2
- apples, any type
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- 2 dash(es)
- 1 dash(es)
- ground cloves
- 4 slice
- cheddar cheese or munster
How to Make Cheesy Apple Pie Turnovers
- 1Preheat oven according to crescent package
- 2Peel and pit apples, shred. Mix all ingredients except dough.
- 3Unroll dough and fill, to just over stuffed, with mixture.
- 4Top with 1/2 slice of cheddar or munster cheese.
- 5Bake for 17 - 20 minutes or untill edges of dough and top of cheese are golden brown.