Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
I could have made these much prettier, but the urge to pop one of these in my mouth made me hurry these up...
- 1 lb
- strawberries, fresh
- 1 box
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3-4 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 1-2 tsp
- 1 c
- graham crackers, crushed fine
- i used honey teddy grahams, these are a bit sweeter and budget friendly!
How to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1With a strawberry huller or paring knife, remove stems, so that you have a nice hollow body.
- 2Optional: slice the bottoms straight across the bottome to make these beauties stand up.
- 3stir or beat softened cream-cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla together, and put in a piping bag, or a sandwhich bag with the corner snipped off.
- 4pipe cream cheese mixture into the strawberry center all the way to the top, and then dip the top of strawberry into the graham cracker crumbs..