- peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp
- cinnamon sugar *(mix 3 tbsp sugar with 1 tsp cinnamon)
- 8-oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c
- egg yolk
- 1 1/2 tsp
How to Make Cheesecake-Stuffed Peaches
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
Line a baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
Trim a very thin slice from the round side of each peach half (so the halves will stand flat on the baking pan). Dip peach halves in melted butter to coat.
- 2Arrange peach halves, cut side up, in prepared pan. Sprinkle cut side of peaches with cinnamon sugar; set aside.
- 3In medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar, egg yolk and vanilla. Beat until combined. Spoon cream cheese mixture into peach centers.
- 4Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until lightly browned and softened. Serve warm or at room temperature.