Added new on 1/2/2011...if you add nuts..that makes 6 ingredients!! :)
- firm medium bananas
- rolls (1.7oz. each) milk chocolate-covered caramels, unwrapped (24 pieces total)
- pkg. (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls with no seams
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- caramel sauce
- 1/4 to 1/3 c
- nuts...(this is not in the orginal posting of the recipe, i just added 1/2/2011, see my comment below
How to Make Caramel-Banana Ravioli
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Spray large baking sheet with Pam. Slice bananas diagonally into twenty four 1/4 inch thick slices. Cut caramels in half.
- 2Unroll one package of dough and place on a lightly floured area, gently shaping the dough into a rectangle making sure all seams are sealed...1 solid piece of dough. Do not stretch dough to fit pan. Arrange banana slices over dough in four rows of six each, spacing 3/4 inch apart. Top each banana slice with two caramel halves; you may add the nuts at this time as well, if desired. Unroll remaining dough directly over filling, matching edges and shaping to fit. Press firmly around filling to seal; pinch together any tears.
- 3If you have a Pastry cutter with fluted wheel, trim and discard edges of dough or use a knife and be sure the edges are sealed completely; cut into 24 ravioli. Take and place ravioli in pan so that each piece does not touch. Take sugar and sprinkle over each ravioli. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and cool on a rack; cool 2 minutes. Serve warm and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- 4Can be served with whipping cream or vanilla ice cream topped with caramel sauce.