Caramel Apple Nachos
- flour tortillas
- granny smith apples
- caramel sauce-jarred or homemade
- ~~~homemade caramel sauce~~~
- melt soft caramel candies in a saucepan over medium heat. add a little half n' half cream to thin it out. and thats it!
How to Make Caramel Apple Nachos
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- 2cut tortillas into wedges and put on baking pan
- 3spray with fat free cooking spray or water and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
- 4bake until crisp (another 3-5 minutes)
- 5While wedges are cooling heat up caramel sauce
- 6Peel, core, and grate apples
- 7generously sprinkle apples onto tortillas and drizzle caramel sauce all over.
- 8(there really aren't exact amounts just "eyeball" everything to your own personal tastes...hope you enjoy!)