Caramel Apple Nachos
2granny smith apples
·caramel sauce-jarred or homemade
·~~~homemade caramel sauce~~~
·melt soft caramel candies in a saucepan over medium heat. add a little half n' half cream to thin it out. and thats it!
How to Make Caramel Apple Nachos
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- cut tortillas into wedges and put on baking pan
- spray with fat free cooking spray or water and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
- bake until crisp (another 3-5 minutes)
- While wedges are cooling heat up caramel sauce
- Peel, core, and grate apples
- generously sprinkle apples onto tortillas and drizzle caramel sauce all over.
- (there really aren't exact amounts just "eyeball" everything to your own personal tastes...hope you enjoy!)