By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 medium
- apples, cooking-type
- 1/2 c
- apple juice
- 7 oz
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 5/8 tsp
- cardamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp
- cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 c
- peanut butter, creamy
- 7 slice
- angel food cake
How to Make Caramel-Apple Euphoria
- 1Peel, core and cut each apple into 18 wedges; set aside.
- 2Combine apple juice, unwrapped caramel candies, vanilla, cardamom and cinnamon.
- 3Drop peanut butter 1 teaspoon at a time over ingredients in crockpot; stir.
- 4Add apple wedges; cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- 5Stir thoroughly; cover and cook on low 1 additional hour.
- 6Serve approximately 1/3 cup of warm mixture over a slice of angel food cake.
- 7VARIATION: Delicious served over vanilla ice cream as well!