By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 mediumapples, cooking-type
1/2 capple juice
1 tspvanilla extract
5/8 tspcardamon, ground
1/2 tspcinnamon, ground
1/3 cpeanut butter, creamy
7 sliceangel food cake
How to Make Caramel-Apple Euphoria
- Peel, core and cut each apple into 18 wedges; set aside.
- Combine apple juice, unwrapped caramel candies, vanilla, cardamom and cinnamon.
- Drop peanut butter 1 teaspoon at a time over ingredients in crockpot; stir.
- Add apple wedges; cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Stir thoroughly; cover and cook on low 1 additional hour.
- Serve approximately 1/3 cup of warm mixture over a slice of angel food cake.
- VARIATION: Delicious served over vanilla ice cream as well!