Caramel APPLE Contatas "Individuals"
1 pkgpilsbury pie dough ( or make homemade crust)
1 mediumapple peeled and sliced per person, johnathan, gravenstein, etc.
1 Tbsplemon juice
1/4 csugar cinnamon mixture
2 Tbspwarm caramel ice cream topping
How to Make Caramel APPLE Contatas "Individuals"
- Preheat Oven @ 350 degrees
In a bowl, Peel and slice apples.
Drizzle with a little Lemon Juice to prevent browning of the apples.
Mix in the cornstarch, cinnamon and sgr. into the apples, set aside.
- Roll out Pie dough, Cut 4"-5" rounds out of dough.I place an inverted bowl or saucer as a pattern to cut my rounds.
Place on Parchment lined Cookie sheet.
Place 1 large Tablespoon of apples in center of each round.
- Fold up edges of the Dough about 1/2" to 3/4", Pinch dough to hold its cup shape.
- Place in Oven to bake about 20-25 minutes, or til golden brown crust and apples are tender.
- Remove from Oven, cool to warm.
To serve; Drizzle with Warm Caramel sauce
Enjoy this wonderful treat, for one or many.