Caramel APPLE Contatas "Individuals"
- 1 pkg
- pilsbury pie dough ( or make homemade crust)
- 1 medium
- apple peeled and sliced per person, johnathan, gravenstein, etc.
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 c
- sugar cinnamon mixture
- 2 Tbsp
- warm caramel ice cream topping
How to Make Caramel APPLE Contatas "Individuals"
- 1Preheat Oven @ 350 degrees
In a bowl, Peel and slice apples.
Drizzle with a little Lemon Juice to prevent browning of the apples.
Mix in the cornstarch, cinnamon and sgr. into the apples, set aside.
- 2Roll out Pie dough, Cut 4"-5" rounds out of dough.I place an inverted bowl or saucer as a pattern to cut my rounds.
Place on Parchment lined Cookie sheet.
Place 1 large Tablespoon of apples in center of each round.
- 3Fold up edges of the Dough about 1/2" to 3/4", Pinch dough to hold its cup shape.
- 4Place in Oven to bake about 20-25 minutes, or til golden brown crust and apples are tender.
- 5Remove from Oven, cool to warm.
To serve; Drizzle with Warm Caramel sauce
Enjoy this wonderful treat, for one or many.