Caramel Apple Bliss
2 - 16 ozfrozen whipped topping, thawed
2 - 21 ozapple pie filling cans
1 1/2 cchopped pecans
17 ozcaramel ice cream topping
1/2 tspbrown sugar
1 tspapple pie spice
3 - 3 1/2 ozvanilla instant pudding mix
1 - 18 1/4 pkgyellow cake mix
How to Make Caramel Apple Bliss
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions using 2 greased 9 inch round baking pans.
- In a large bowl whisk milk, pudding mixes, apple pie spice and brown sugar for 2 minutes. Let stand until soft set.
- Cut 1 cake layer if needed to fit evenly into an 8 quart punch bowl. Polk holes in the cake with a long wooden skewer.
- Gradually pour a third of the caramel topping over the cake. Spread with a spatula. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Spread with half of the pudding mixture. Spread 1 can of pie filling over pudding mixture. Spread 1 carton of whipped topping on top of pie filling.
- Top with remaining cake and repeat the layers. Drizzle the remaining caramel topping on top and sprinkle with remaining pecans. Refrigerate until serving.