Butter Apple Crisp
This is basically my apple pie recipe. Trying to be a little healthy by getting rid of the crust.
But it's great with ice cream served alongside. So...LOL
2 1/2 tspcinnamon
1/2 cbrown sugar
1/2 cupwhite sugar
3/4 cquick oats
6 or 7mixed apples (green & fuji)
How to Make Butter Apple Crisp
- Slice apples and mix with the 1/2 white and 3/4 brown sugars and 1/4 cup flour, cinnamon and nutmeg, dash vanilla. Basically like a apple pie recipe. Adjust spices to the sweetness of the apples and personal taste
- Put in your casserole. Or a 10" pie plate
- In a big bowl, make the crumble with the oats, softened butter, sugars and flour. Mix it all together.
- Them place the crumble on to the apples mix. Spread evenly.
- Bake for about 45-55 minutes until golden brown