Blueberry Puff Pastry Tart
How to Make Blueberry Puff Pastry Tart
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or nonstick cooking spray.
- Unfold your puff pastry and cut in thirds along the creases (so you'll have 6 strips), then cut those strips in half, so you have 12 rectangles total. Place the rectangles on the baking sheets.
- Spread a teaspoon or so of jam onto each rectangle, then top with a handful of blueberries.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the blueberries have popped and the puff pastry is a golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before eating. You could dust with powdered sugar if you would like.
- NOTE: You could use any flavor of jam and any berry. I will be trying other varieties.