★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/2 cbutter, melted
3 pkg(8 oz each) cream cheese
2 1/4 cpowdered sugar
2 cchopped nuts
1 can(s)(large) blueberry pie filling
How to Make Blueberry Layered Dessert
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; press into bottom of 9 x 11 inch pan; refrigerate 15 minutes.
- While crust is chilling, blend cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar and nuts together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on crust. Chill 15 minutes.
- Spread with blueberry pie filling and top with whipped cream.
- NOTE: Other flavors of pie filling can be used.