★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 3 pkg
- (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 5 Tbsp
- 2 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 c
- chopped nuts
- 1 can(s)
- (large) blueberry pie filling
- whipped cream
How to Make Blueberry Layered Dessert
- 1Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; press into bottom of 9 x 11 inch pan; refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 2While crust is chilling, blend cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar and nuts together.
- 3Spread cream cheese mixture on crust. Chill 15 minutes.
- 4Spread with blueberry pie filling and top with whipped cream.
- 5NOTE: Other flavors of pie filling can be used.