- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 1 c
- finely ground pecans
- 1 c
- 8 oz container of whipped topping, defrosted and divided
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- (6 serving size) pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 c
- 32 oz can blueberry pie filling
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- additional ground pecans (optional)
How to Make Blueberry Delight
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Mix butter, 1 cup pecans, and flour until well blended. Press mixture into a greased 8 1/2"x 10" baking dish. Bake 20 minutes, remove and cool crust completely.
- 2Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup of the whipped topping and powdered sugar, Whisk with an electric hand mixer until cream cheese mixture is light and fluffy. Spread cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust.
- 3In a seperate bowl, mix pudding mix with milk to combine. Spread pudding over the cream cheese mixture. Top pudding with the blueberry pie filling evenly.
- 4Spread remaining whipped topping evenly over the blueberry filling and sprinkle with additional ground pecans. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.