How to Make Blueberry Cobbler
- Pour 3/4 cup of sugar and 1 cup flour into a mixing bowl. Whisk in milk.
- Melt half stick of butter. Pour into batter and mix well. Butter a 2 quart baking dish and pour in your batter.
- Wash your blueberries, patting them dry then squeezing your lemon juice over the top. Pour berries on top of the batter.
- Soften your remaining butter, then mix in your remaining sugars to make a crumble. Take this crumble mixture and place right on top of your blueberries.
- Bake for one hour at 350 degrees and enjoy.