Sprinkle with 1 tsp. sifted powdered sugar just before serving to jazz it up.
- 1 package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 oz. philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- ½ cup blueberries, divided
How to Make BLUEBERRY-CHEESE ROLLS
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Unroll dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal.
- 2Combine cream cheese and sugar; spread onto dough rectangles to within ½ inch of edges. Top evenly with blueberries. Bring opposite corners of rectangles together. Press together to seal.
- 3Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.