Blackberry Delight ~
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- frozen blackberries, rounded cups
- 1/2 c
- yogurt, plain and non-fat
- 1/2 tsp
- liquid stevia extract
- 2 heaping Tbsp
- yogurt, plain and non-fat, for garnishing
How to Make Blackberry Delight ~
- 1Place frozen blackberries in a food processor and process until very fine
- 2Add 1/2 cup yogurt and Stevia.
Blend until thick and smooth like ice cream.
- 3Divide into serving dishes and top with a heaping spoonful of plain non-fat yogurt.
- 4I use the "NOW" brand of liquid Stevia extract. Of the brands I have tried I found this one does not have a bitter after taste for me.