☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 19.8-oz boxbrownie mix
8 ozcream cheese, softened
2 Tbspconfectioners' sugar
8 ozfrozen whipped topping, thawed
21 ozcherry pie filling
How to Make Black Forest Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter according to the package directions. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean; let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, and whipped topping until smooth.
- With a wet table knife, spread the mixture evenly over the brownie pizza. Spoon the cherry pie filling evenly over that.
- Cut and serve immediately, or cover and store in refrigerator until ready to be served.