- 1 19.8-oz box
- brownie mix
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- confectioners' sugar
- 8 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 21 oz
- cherry pie filling
How to Make Black Forest Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Prepare brownie batter according to the package directions. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean; let cool.
- 4In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, and whipped topping until smooth.
- 5With a wet table knife, spread the mixture evenly over the brownie pizza. Spoon the cherry pie filling evenly over that.
- 6Cut and serve immediately, or cover and store in refrigerator until ready to be served.