- 1 1/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- plus 1/3 sugar or splenda sugar divided
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 3/4 c
- milk or non-fat milk
- 1/3 c
- butter or light butter, melted
- 3 c
- garnish: vanilla ice cream or sugar-free or light cool whip
How to Make Berry Easy Cobbler
- 1Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar or Splenda sugar and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl.
Add milk and butter, stir just until combined.
- 2Spread in a greased 8x8" baking pan. Sprinkle evenly with berries, then with remaining sugar or Splenda sugar.
Sprinkle evenly with berries, then with remaining sugar or Splenda sugar.
- 3Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted
inserted in the center comes out clean.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Makes 4-6 servings.