I also made one for my husband substituting Splenda for sugar.
- 4 pkg
- mixed berries, frozen,(cherries & blueberries)about 6cups
- 1 Tbsp
- almond extract
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- pie pastry, prepared, the roll out kind
- 6 tsp
- 1/4 c
- fruit juice, i used blueberry
How to Make Berry Cobbler
- 1Heat oven 350
Spray 11x7 pan
Roll out 2 pie crust in pan extending to sides
Fill with berries, lightly toss with almond and vanilla extract.
- 2In small bowl mix together flour, 3tbs sugar, & cinnamon
Sprinkle lightly over berries.
Dot with butter
Add fruit juice
- 3Roll out last pie crust over top of berries, stretch it over, it doesn't cover completely, you can pretty it up if you want but a little "rustic" is still good too. Bake 20-25 minutes or till lightly browned, sprinkle remaining tbs sugar over top of crust and bake about 5 more minutes. Remove from oven and cool.