- 4 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 3 sticks butter - room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb. box powdered sugar
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 to 4 bananas, sliced
- 12 oz. carton whipped topping
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, chopped
How to Make Banana Split Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- 2Mix Graham Cracker crumbs with 1 stick of butter. Line bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 inch pan with the mixture.
Bake crust for 5 to 8 minutes.
- 3Beat the eggs, 2 sticks of butter and the powdered sugar until fluffy. Spread the mixture on the cooled crust.
- 4Add a layer of crushed pineapple and a layer of sliced bananas. Cover with the whipped topping.
- 5Sprinkle with chopped nuts, and cherries.
- 6Refrigerate for 1 hour.