·4 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
·3 sticks butter - room temperature
·1 lb. box powdered sugar
·20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
·3 to 4 bananas, sliced
·12 oz. carton whipped topping
·3/4 cup chopped pecans
·1 jar maraschino cherries, chopped
How to Make Banana Split Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Mix Graham Cracker crumbs with 1 stick of butter. Line bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 inch pan with the mixture.
Bake crust for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Beat the eggs, 2 sticks of butter and the powdered sugar until fluffy. Spread the mixture on the cooled crust.
- Add a layer of crushed pineapple and a layer of sliced bananas. Cover with the whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts, and cherries.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.