Banana Rum Fritters
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1/2 tsprum of your choice
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
8 Tbspall purpose flour
1/4 tspgrated nutmeg
1/2 tspcinnamon powder
·powdered sugar-to sprinkle on top
·corn oil for frying
How to Make Banana Rum Fritters
- Mash bananas until they are creamed.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add milk, vanilla, rum and bananas.Mix well.
- Heat about 1/2 inch of oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Dip a large spoon into oil and scoop batter into the hot oil in the frying pan.
- Deep fry until they are brown and crisp on the edges.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with confectioners' sugar sprinkled on top and ice cream on the side.