Banana Coconut Muffins
This is a sweet (but not too sweet) twist on your average banana muffin!
The recipe makes 8 muffins, but I have made 12 smaller muffins too. Just be sure to adjust the baking time (check them at 15-20 minutes).
- 1 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 medium
- bananas (very ripe, mashed) about 3/4 cup
- 1 stick
- butter (melted)
- 2/3 c
- 1 large
- 3/4 tsp
- 3/4 c
- coconut (sweetened, flaked)
How to Make Banana Coconut Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- 3In another bowl, mix together bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla and 1/2 cup coconut. Fold into flour mixture just until flour is moistened.
- 4Pour into 8 muffin cups lined with paper or sprayed with vegetable spray.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Bake for about 25 minutes or until muffins are puffy and golden.