Banana Coconut Muffins
This is a sweet (but not too sweet) twist on your average banana muffin!
The recipe makes 8 muffins, but I have made 12 smaller muffins too. Just be sure to adjust the baking time (check them at 15-20 minutes).
1 1/4 cflour
1 tspbaking powder
2 mediumbananas (very ripe, mashed) about 3/4 cup
1 stickbutter (melted)
3/4 ccoconut (sweetened, flaked)
How to Make Banana Coconut Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla and 1/2 cup coconut. Fold into flour mixture just until flour is moistened.
- Pour into 8 muffin cups lined with paper or sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Bake for about 25 minutes or until muffins are puffy and golden.