Banana Breakfast Pierogies
How to Make Banana Breakfast Pierogies
- 1Mash up the bananas and the softened cream cheese in a freezer safe bowl.
- 2Add in a pinch of cinnamon, two pinches of sugar and a dash of maple syrup. Give the ingredients a very good mixing.
- 3You'll notice that the mixture turns pretty thin and almost liquid-like, so pop the bowl in the freezer. (5-10 minutes)
- 4While the banana mix is hardening, roll out your dough and cut into two inch circles. (I use an upside down glass.) The circle of dough should fit in the palm of your hand.
- 5When through punching circles, grab the bananas from the freezer and place a half teaspoon chunk in the center of the dough.
- 6Fold the dough so that two edges of the circle meet and pinch shut, making a half circle. Press the edges firmly together with a fork so that the dough really locks together.
- 7Now you can do 1 of 2 things:
1. Fry them up with a little bit of sugar and butter and serve with maple syrup or:
2. Boil them until they float and then freeze them for breakfast another day!