Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- 1 c
- part skim ricotta cheese
- 3 oz
- cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- container, (16 ounces) fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh basil leaves, cut into ribbons
How to Make Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- 1Whip ricotta cheese, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl using an electric mixer. Divide mixture into six serving goblets and chill.
- 2Combine vinegar and granulated sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture lightly coats a spoon. Cool completely.
- 3Toss strawberries with balsamic syrup.
Evenly divide strawberries into each goblet. Sprinkle basil ribbons on each.