Vicki Butts (lazyme)
From Diabetic Cooking for Latinos by Olga V. Fuste.
- 1 medium
- peeled, sliced, papaya
- 1/2 c
- orange, apple, or lime juice
- ground cinnamon
- 1 c
- reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
How to Make Baked Papaya
- 1Heat oven to 350F. Place papaya slices on a non-stick baking sheet.
- 2Sprinkle with juice and cinnamon and bake for 15 minutes.
- 3Top each slice with 1/4 cup ice cream and serve.
- 4Yield: 4 slices
per 1 slice with ice cream Exchanges 1 Carbohydrate. Calories 90; Calories from Fat 22; Total Fat 2 g; Saturated Fat 1 g; Cholesterol 13 mg; Sodium 27 mg; Carbohydrate 16 g; Dietary Fiber 1 g; Sugars 11 g; Protein 2 g.