How to Make Baked Apples
- 1Wash and core apples, then remove a 1 inch strip of peel around the middle of each apple.
- 2Place apples in a 2 quart square baking dish.
- 3Mix sugar, and spices in a small bowl.
- 4Fill center of each apple with mixture and dot with 1/4 teaspoon butter.
- 5Add enough water to baking dish to cover the bottom of the dish.
- 6Bake uncovered, at 350 until apples are tender.
- 7Baste with glaze occasionaly.
- 8Serve warm, covered with some of the baking glaze and vanilla bean ice cream.