Apples and Oranges
This is a quick, baked dessert that is wonderful right out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream. It's easy and one of those great recipes for a last minute company dessert too.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 -5
- granny smith apples
- 1/2 c
- orange juice
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- cresent rolls
How to Make Apples and Oranges
- 1Peel, core and thinly slice apples
- 2Put 1/4 apple in each crescent, fold and pinch to hold it in.
- 3Arrange in pan and pour orange juice over the top
- 4Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the top.
- 5Bake at 350F for approximately 20 minutes or till apples are soft. Remove to individual dishes and serve with ice cream.