Apples and Oranges
This is a quick, baked dessert that is wonderful right out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream. It's easy and one of those great recipes for a last minute company dessert too.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 -5granny smith apples
1/2 corange juice
1 1/2 Tbspcinnamon
1 pkgcresent rolls
How to Make Apples and Oranges
- Peel, core and thinly slice apples
- Put 1/4 apple in each crescent, fold and pinch to hold it in.
- Arrange in pan and pour orange juice over the top
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350F for approximately 20 minutes or till apples are soft. Remove to individual dishes and serve with ice cream.