1 csugar cinnamon mixture
1/4 tspcayenne pepper......... trust me on this ingredient
1/2 capple cider
1/2 cclub soda
How to Make Apple Tempura
- Core apples and thinly slice.
- Whisk flour, 1/2 tsp. salt, and cayenne.
- Beat egg with 1/2 cup of cider & 1/2 cup of club soda; add to dry ingredients until just combined; refrigerate.
- Pour 3 inches of canola oil into deep skillet or saucepan over med.- high heat. Make sure it's good and hot!
- Dip slices into batter and fry until golden. Drain on paper towels; top with sugar cinnamon mixture. You an use powdered sugar in place of sugar cinnamon mixture.