★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- frozen phyllo cups (15 per pkg.) thawed
- 2 medium
- granny smith apples, peeled, cored & diced into 1/2" pieces
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 c
- crushed shortbread or sugar cookies
- 1/2 c
- marzetti old fashioned caramel dip or your favorite caramel sauce recipe
- powdered sugar
How to Make APPLE TARTLETS
- 1Arrange phyllo cups on a tray.
In a microwave safe container, combine apples, cinnamon and 1 Tbsp. butter and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
The apples should be tender. Drain. Cool 5 minutes.
- 2Combine apples with caramel sauce.
In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and 1 Tbsp. melted butter.
To assemble; fill tart shells with apple mixture. Sprinkle top of tarts with crushed cookie topping.
Dust with powdered sugar.
The tarts are best the day they are made.