21 ozcan of apple pie filling/or peel and core 4 pie apples
2/3 cbrown sugar
1 tspcinnamon (or to taste)
1/2 tsprum flavoring
How to Make Apple Roll-Ups
- Preheat oven to 350
- If using fresh apples, sprinkle some sugar (white and brown)cinnamon and some rum flavoring and mix together with the apples. I go easy on the sugar.
- If using canned jpie filling, just add some cinnamon and the rum flavoring to taste.
- In a saucepan, heat the water, white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and rum together until just simmering.
- Place a spoonful of the apple fillng onto the center of the tortilla, roll and close the seams with a bit of water to 'glue'. Put these in a pan.
- Once all the roll-ups have been made and placed in the pan, spoon the sugar/cinnamon mixtures over them, place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Best if served warm with ice cream or fresh whipped cream. Flavor and great aroma will make your mouth water!