Apple Pie in a Apple
- 4 large
- granny smith apples
- 20 oz
- apple pie filling
- 11/2 Tbsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg
- pilisbury rolled pie crust ( all you need is one of the 2 crusts)
- sugar ( just to sprinkle on top of apples before you put in oven)
How to Make Apple Pie in a Apple
- 1preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2cut the tops of the apples off and scoop out the inside of the apples. i used a paring knife and a small spoon to hollow it out.
- 3mix the pie filling and the cinnamon. spoon the filling into the well of each apple.
- 4cut the pie crust into 4 sections, one for each apple. then cut each quater into 1/4-inch strips
- 6place apples in a baking dish and fill with water about a 1/4-inch up. bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. remove and enjoy.