Apple Pie in a Apple
4 largegranny smith apples
20 ozapple pie filling
11/2 Tbspground cinnamon
1 pkgpilisbury rolled pie crust ( all you need is one of the 2 crusts)
dash(es)sugar ( just to sprinkle on top of apples before you put in oven)
How to Make Apple Pie in a Apple
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- cut the tops of the apples off and scoop out the inside of the apples. i used a paring knife and a small spoon to hollow it out.
- mix the pie filling and the cinnamon. spoon the filling into the well of each apple.
- cut the pie crust into 4 sections, one for each apple. then cut each quater into 1/4-inch strips
- place apples in a baking dish and fill with water about a 1/4-inch up. bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. remove and enjoy.