Apple Pie Crumb Bars
- 1 18 oz
- package yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 c
- quick cooking oats,divided
- 1/2 c
- margarine,softened and divided
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- large egg
- 1 21 oz
- can apple pie filling
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar
How to Make Apple Pie Crumb Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, while oven is heating grease and flour an 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 2In a large bowl combine cake mix, 6 Tablespoons margarine,1 cup of oats,cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside 1 cup of this for the topping.
- 3To the remaining mixture add egg and mix well.
- 4Press evenly into pan, pour pie filling over base and spread evenly.
- 5Take remaining topping and add 1/4 cup of oatmeal, 2 Tablespoons of margarine,and brown sugar.
- 6Mix well, and sprinkle over apple pie filling.
- 7Bake for 35 minutes, or until topping is a light golden brown.If desired serve with ice cream.