She would always ask us, "What do yall want me to bring?" We would just look at her and laugh...."YOUR APPLE JACKS MRS. NANNIE!" She would wink at us and say, "Oh, I co do that!"
Mrs. Nannie died several years ago....but every time these are made, I can't help but think of the lady who made Apple Jacks with love for her family and friends!
I love you Mrs. Nannie! Miss you too!
- 1 (10-count) pillsbury grand biscuits
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- oil for frying
How to Make Apple Jacks
- 1Flatten each biscuit into circles with rolling pin.
- 2Place pie filling in center of each biscuit.
- 3Fold biscuits over and press edges together with fork.
- 4Fry in hot oil until a light golden brown.