2apples, granny smith (large)
2 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
1 cbutter (not margarine!)
1 cwhite sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1 tspground cinnamon
12 ozmountain dew (1 can)
1handful of sliced pecans
How to Make Apple Dumplings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and grease 9x13 baking dish
- Cut and core apple into 8 slices and set aside.
- melt butter on low-medium heat in medium sized saucepan. Once butter is melted, stir in white sugar, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and sliced pecans
- Once ingredients are stirred and pecans are coated well, pour over the apple dumplings. Coat them well!
- Pour Mountain Dew over apple dumplings.