★★★★★ 1 vote5
- granny smith apples - peeled/cut into 8 slices each
- 2 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 stick
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- mt. dew or any other lemon/lime soda
- cinnamon to taste
How to Make Apple Dumplings
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2Peel and cut each apple into 8 slices. Wrap each slice into 1 crescent roll. Place into a 9 x 13 baking dish
- 3Melt butter - stir in sugar - add vanilla. Pour over the apples
- 4Pour 1/2 to 3/4 of the Mt. Dew or other soda around the outside edges of the apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 5Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees. Enjoy!