★★★★★ 1 vote5
2granny smith apples - peeled/cut into 8 slices each
2 pkgrefrigerated crescent rolls
1 1/2 csugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)mt. dew or any other lemon/lime soda
·cinnamon to taste
How to Make Apple Dumplings
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Peel and cut each apple into 8 slices. Wrap each slice into 1 crescent roll. Place into a 9 x 13 baking dish
- Melt butter - stir in sugar - add vanilla. Pour over the apples
- Pour 1/2 to 3/4 of the Mt. Dew or other soda around the outside edges of the apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees. Enjoy!