★★★★★ 1 vote5
- granny smith apples
- 2 can(s)
- crescent rolls - large
- 2 1/2 stick
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- mountain dew
How to Make Apple Dumplings
- 1Peel and core apples. Cut apples into 6 slices each.
- 2Roll each apple slice in a crescent roll. Place in 2 - 9 X 13 buttered pans. (Avoid letting crescent rolls touch)
- 3Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir. Add vanilla, stir and pour over apples.
- 4Pour Mountain Dew around the edges and middle of pan.
- 5Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 6Bake at 350 Degrees for 40 minutes or until tops of crescents are golden brown.
- 7Serve with ice cream and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top.