★★★★★ 1 vote5
3granny smith apples
2 can(s)crescent rolls - large
2 1/2 stickbutter
1 1/2 csugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)mountain dew
How to Make Apple Dumplings
- Peel and core apples. Cut apples into 6 slices each.
- Roll each apple slice in a crescent roll. Place in 2 - 9 X 13 buttered pans. (Avoid letting crescent rolls touch)
- Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir. Add vanilla, stir and pour over apples.
- Pour Mountain Dew around the edges and middle of pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 40 minutes or until tops of crescents are golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top.