- cooking apples
- pie crust (need enough for 4-2 crust pies)
- 4 tsp
- cinnamon (separated into (8) 1/2 t.)
- 8 Tbsp
- sugar (separated into (8) 1 t.)
- 8 tsp
- butter, stick (separated into (8) t.)
- egg white
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- red hots candy
How to Make Apple Dumplings
- 1Make enough pie crust for 4-2 crust pies.
- 2Use bread and butter plate to cut 8 circles.
- 3Place 1 apple in each circle.
- 4Place 1 T. Sugar, 1/2 t. Cinnamon, 1 pat of butter hole of apple.
- 5Bring up 4 corners of pie crust; dampen with water to make corners stick together.
- 6Place in baking dish; brush tops with egg white. Pour about 1" of milk into dish and bake until apples are soft. Serve with cinnamon syrup.