How to Make Apple Dumplings
- Slice apples (peeling is optional) into 8 sections each
- Wrap each slice of apple in a crescent roll and place in a greased 8'x10" baking dish
- In sauce pan (or microwave) combine butter, sugar and cinnamon and bring to a boil. When sugar is melted, remove from heat and spoon over the crescent covered apples.
- Pour Mountain Dew around and between the crescent rolls.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until tops of crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Serve warm topped with homemade whipped cream. Or you can top with vanilla ice cream.