★★★★★ 1 vote5
2(8 oz each) tubes crescent rolls
2 mediumgranny smith apples, peeled and cored
1/3 cbutter, melted
3/4 cmountain dew
·vanilla ice cream
How to Make Apple Dumpling Bake
- Separate rolls into 16 triangles. Cut each apple into 8 wedges.
- Wrap a dough triangle around each apple wedge and place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and butter, sprinkle over rolls.
- SLOWLY pour the Mountain Dew around the rolls. DO NOT STIR. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream.