★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 capples ( i like mixing sweet and tart )
3/4 call purpose flour
·optional 1/4-1/3 rolled oats
·optional: 2 t ground flax seed
·optional: 1/4 cup dried cherries and pecans
How to Make Apple Crunch
- Put all the sliced or chopped apples into the bottom of an ungreased pan.
- Add the water over apples.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the apples.
- mix sugar, butter, flour and put over apples ( if you are adding the oats mix in at this time and put the cherries and pecans in now over the cinnamon if you are adding them)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.