★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 c
- apples ( i like mixing sweet and tart )
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- optional 1/4-1/3 rolled oats
- optional: 2 t ground flax seed
- optional: 1/4 cup dried cherries and pecans
How to Make Apple Crunch
- 1Put all the sliced or chopped apples into the bottom of an ungreased pan.
- 2Add the water over apples.
- 3Sprinkle the cinnamon over the apples.
- 4mix sugar, butter, flour and put over apples ( if you are adding the oats mix in at this time and put the cherries and pecans in now over the cinnamon if you are adding them)
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.