- 2 c
- pancake mix ( direction on the box)
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 5 large
- apples, granny smith
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
- canola oil
How to Make Apple Crispers
- 1Make pancake mixture as shown on the box. Add sugar, nutmeg or cinnamon to batter and put in fridge to thicken for 10 minutes. Meanwhile.
- 2Core out the center of the apple. Then slice the Granny Smith apples not to thick so that they cook all the way thru. In a large bowl put the apples in along with 1/2 sugar mix, cinnamon and set aside for 5 minutes.For better taste.
- 3In a large skillet add enough oil in pan to fry apples. Set on med.
- 4Take out batter from frige and begin to cover the apples one by one and place in the hot oil until golden brown.
- 5Let apples drain on papper towel to get off extra oil. Then sprinkle with confectioner's sugar. Enjoy