Apple Crisp Cobbler Wraps--Deelish!!!
- 2 cups peeled, cored and diced tart green apples (1/2-in. diced)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 plus 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal (not instant)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup apple butter
- 2 cheese or burrito tortillas
How to Make Apple Crisp Cobbler Wraps--Deelish!!!
- 1Combine the apples, raisins, honey and a "pinch" of salt in a medium bowl. Toss well to coat apples evenly.
- 2Melt the butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the apples and cook until the apples feel tender when pierced with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in the milk. Gradually stir in the oatmeal. Now, reduce heat to low and cook until all of the liquid has been absorbed by the oatmeal, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and add the vanilla.
- 3Divide the apple butter among each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge. Divide the apple-oatmeal mixture among the tortillas, fold sides in and ROLL UP FROM BOTTOM.
- 4Preheat oven to 375-degrees. Line a baking sheet with ALUMINUM FOIL (I use non-stick foil); place wraps seam side down on baking sheet. Brush with 1 tablespoon melted butter and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons sugar. Bake until crust is crispy, about 30 minutes. INDULGE!!!