☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cself-rising flour
1 cwhite sugar
1/2 cbutter, softened
1/2 tspground cinnamon
4apples, granny smith
How to Make Apple Cobbler Crumble
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Mix flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon together using a pastry blender until crumbly. Reserve 3/4 cup mixture for topping.
- Sprinkle light layer of flour mixture into prepared dish; top with a layer of apples.
- Continue alternating layers of flour mixture with apples and ending with apples. Sprinkle top apple layer with the reserved 3/4 cup flour mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples are tender and topping is lightly browned; 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow cobbler to cool for 10 minutes before serving.