3 largegranny smith apples ( or any apples you like... i mixed them... grannies, honeycrisps and macs)
1 call purpose flour
1/2 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1/2 cbutter, melted
How to Make Apple Cobbler
- Put apples in the bottom of a lightly greased 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and egg until it looks like coarse cornmeal.
- Sprinkle topping over the apples.
- Pour melted butter over the entire dish.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and/or caramel sauce.
- For an extra crunch you can add some chopped walnuts.