Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Read more at mrfood.com/...77#x6xsvZOKHMtiSCHv.99
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c
- 1 (8ounce) can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 large
- apples (golden delicious or granny smith), peeled, cored, and each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/4 c
- orange juice or water
How to Make Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar together; set aside.
- 2Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Cut each in half lengthwise to make 16 triangular strips. Place an apple wedge on wide end of each strip; roll up.
- 3Arrange rolls in a 9- x13-inch baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Pour orange juice or water into baking dish, but not over rolls.
- 4Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown and apple wedges are tender.