Anything Goes Yummy Fruit Cobbler
★☆☆☆☆ 1 vote1
3/4 - 1 stickbutter, melted
2 cfruit, (fresh, drained canned or preserves)
1/2-1 tspjam, jelly or preserves ( your favorite flavors)
How to Make Anything Goes Yummy Fruit Cobbler
- Melt butter in a 9x13 greased pan in microwave.
- Add fruit on top of butter. Dab fruit with teaspoons of any type of jam or jelly in various areas on top of fruit already in pan. I used blackberry jelly, strawberry jam and apple-cinnamon jelly.
- In a separate bowl, mix together with a whisk until well blended, flour, sugar and milk.
- Pour this batter on top of fruit and Do Not Stir.
- Bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned and middle does not jiggle. Approx. 30-35 minutes. Check at 25 minutes.