2nd Blackberry Cobbler From Our Garden
- 5 c
- fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- applepie spice (this gives a wonderful flavor to the filling)
- 2 c
- cake flour
- beaten eggs
- 2 c
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
How to Make 2nd Blackberry Cobbler From Our Garden
- 1In a large saucepan place your berries, water cornstarch and apple pie spice. Cook until thickened on medium heat. Remove from heat and pour into bottom of 13x9 inch pan.
- 2In a large bowl mix your cake flour, eggs, and sugar and mix with pastry blender until you have coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over the pie filling and melt your stick of butter and pour over crumb mixture.
- 3Bake in a 350F oven for 1 hour. Cobbler will look golden and bubbly. Serve with ice cream or whip cream.