1 2 3 Blackberry Cobbler
- 1 box
- white cake mix (no pudding)
- 1/4 c
- sugar (optional) may take less sugar, or none, according to tartness of berries.
- 2/12oz bag(s)
- frozen blackberries or mixed fruit
- 1 /12oz can(s)
- 7 up or any clear drink...sundrop, sierra mist...etc
How to Make 1 2 3 Blackberry Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put berries into 9 X 13 baking dish.
If desired for sour berries, add sugar on top.
Sprinkle box of cake mix on top of berries evenly.
Pour drink over top of mix.
- 3Do not stir; top will not crisp and will be soft if stirred.
Bake 45-50 min, until browned.