White Chocolate Mousse with Strawberry Sauce
8 ozhigh quality white chocolate
1/4 cheavy cream
1 pkgunflavored gelatin
5 largeegg yolks room temp
2 cheavy cream
1 qtfresh strawberries hulled
2 Tbspfresh squeezed lemon juice
How to Make White Chocolate Mousse with Strawberry Sauce
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave or over boiling water. Set aside.
- Warm 1/4 cup heavy cream in small pan. Remove from heat and add gelatin stirring to dissolve. Set aside.
- Add egg yolks to chocolate mixture whisking to blend then add gelatin mixture whisking again. Set aside.
- Beat 2 cups heavy cream in chilled bowl until peaks begin to form. Fold in chocolate mixture. Pour into dishes. set in fridge.
- Place all ingredients for strawberry sauce in food processor and puree until smooth. Pour over mousse and refrigerate for a least two hours.