Southern Banana Pudding with Flair
- 3 c
- 1 box
- white chocolate jello pudding (small)
- 1 box
- cheesecake jello pudding (small)
- 2 tsp
- vanilla butter and nut flavoring
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 box
- vanilla wafers
How to Make Southern Banana Pudding with Flair
- 1Take the 3C of milk and blend with pudding mixes for a couple of minutes and set aside.
- 2Put everything else in another bowl and blend together until smooth. About 5 minutes is good for this.
- 3Take the pudding and place in bowl with other mixture and combine until well blended.
- 4Now take your Vanilla wafers and cover the bottom of a 3Q glass dish. Layer it with bananas. Layer it with 1/2 of pudding mixture and repeat. I like ending up with Vanilla Wafers on top but it is up to you.
- 5Chill for 45 minutes and then serve.