Southern Banana Pudding with Flair
Cynthia Rivers Martinez
1 boxwhite chocolate jello pudding (small)
1 boxcheesecake jello pudding (small)
2 tspvanilla butter and nut flavoring
8 ozcream cheese
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
1 1/2 boxvanilla wafers
How to Make Southern Banana Pudding with Flair
- Take the 3C of milk and blend with pudding mixes for a couple of minutes and set aside.
- Put everything else in another bowl and blend together until smooth. About 5 minutes is good for this.
- Take the pudding and place in bowl with other mixture and combine until well blended.
- Now take your Vanilla wafers and cover the bottom of a 3Q glass dish. Layer it with bananas. Layer it with 1/2 of pudding mixture and repeat. I like ending up with Vanilla Wafers on top but it is up to you.
- Chill for 45 minutes and then serve.